Looking for a fun day out with the family? Check out one of the best water parks in Miami!
From gigantic slides to lazy rivers, there’s something for everyone at these ten amazing water parks.
So grab your swimsuit and sunscreen and get ready for some fun in the sun!
#1. Bucky Dent Water Park
Bucky Dent Water Park is one of the best water parks in Miami. It is named after baseball great Bucky Dent, who played for the Yankees.
The park has a large pool with a diving board, slides, and a water spray area. There is also a smaller pool for younger children. The park has a snack bar and a picnic area.
The park is open all year round and there is plenty of parking. The park is well-maintained and the staff is friendly. The park is also affordable, making it a great value for the money.
Overall, Bucky Dent Water Park is a great place to cool off and have fun in the sun.
#2. Calypso Bay Water Bank
Located in Key Largo, Calypso Bay Water Bank has a huge, heated swimming pool and lazy river, so the water park is perfect for a day of relaxation.
In addition, there are several slides and splash pads for those who want to make a splash. The water park also has a beach area where visitors can sunbathe or take a dip in the ocean.
Best of all, the water park is open year-round, so you can enjoy it regardless of the weather outside. Whether you’re looking to cool off on a hot day or just take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, Calypso Bay Water Park is the perfect place to do it.
#3. Castaway Island Water Park
If you’re looking for a fun-filled day of water slides and sun, look no further than Castaway Island Water Park in Miami. With over 20 slides and attractions, there’s something for everyone at this popular water park.
Highlights include the Castle Drop water slide, where you’ll plunge seven stories into a pool of refreshing water, and the Neverland River, a lazy river that’s perfect for floating and relaxing.
There’s also an interactive water play area for younger kids, complete with spraying fountains and small slides. And when you need a break from the action, make sure to stop by one of the park’s three restaurants for a bite to eat.
With its wide variety of attractions and spacious grounds, Castaway Island Water Park is one of the best places to cool off in Miami.
#4. Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Nestled in the heart of South Beach, Flamingo Waterpark Resort is one of Miami’s best water parks. The park features a wide variety of slides and pools, as well as a lazy river and an adults-only pool.
There’s also a water playground for toddlers, and a snack bar for when you need a break from the sun. Plus, the resort offers guests a discount on admission to the nearby Zoo Miami.
Whether you’re looking for a fun day out with the family or a place to cool off on a hot summer day, Flamingo Waterpark Resort is sure to please.
#5. Grapeland Water Park
Grapeland Water Park has a great selection of slides, a lazy river, and an interactive play area for children.
The slides are well-maintained and the staff is always on hand to help ensure that guests have a safe and enjoyable experience.
The lazy river is a great way to relax and cool off on a hot day, and the interactive play area is perfect for kids who want to burn off some energy.
Overall, Grapeland Water Park is a great place to cool off and have some fun in the sun.
#6. McDonald Water Park
McDonald Water Park is one of the best water parks in Miami for families with young children. The park features a wide variety of slides and play areas, all of which are designed specifically for kids.
In addition, the park has a number of excellent amenities, including a snack bar, a picnic area, and a playground. Best of all, McDonald Water Park is open year-round, so families can enjoy it no matter what the weather is like.
Whether you’re looking for a place to cool off on a hot day or a fun activity for the kids, McDonald Water Park is sure to make a splash.
#7. Miami Shores Aquatic Center
Looking to cool off this summer? Then head to the Miami Shores Aquatic Center, one of the best water parks in Miami.
The park features a lazy river, water slides, and a splash pad, making it the perfect place to beat the heat. The center also offers swimming lessons and hosts special events throughout the year, such as pool parties and movie nights.
Plus, with its convenient location in Miami Shores, the aquatic center is just a short drive from anywhere in the city. So whether you’re looking to relax or have some fun, be sure to check out the Miami Shores Aquatic Center.
#8. Ocean Voyage
Ocean Voyage has over 20 rides and attractions, so it’s the perfect place to cool off on a hot day.
The park features a number of thrilling slides, including the high-speed Super Spiral and the Aqua Loop. There’s also a lazy river for those who want to take it easy, and a wave pool for those who want to catch some waves.
Plus, there’s plenty of food and drink available at the park, so you can refuel after a day of fun in the sun. So if you’re looking for a great place to enjoy some water-based fun, be sure to check out Ocean Voyage.
#9. Paradise Cove Water Park
One of the best things to do on a hot day in Miami is to cool off at one of the many water parks. Paradise Cove Water Park is a great option for families, as it features a variety of attractions for children of all ages.
The Lazy River is perfect for lounging around in floatation devices, while the fully-enclosed tube slides provide a thrilling experience for those who are looking for more excitement.
In addition, there is a separate play area for toddlers, complete with smaller slides and sprinklers. And when you need a break from the water, you can enjoy food and drinks at the on-site restaurant or take a stroll through the beautiful gardens.
With so much to offer, it’s no wonder that Paradise Cove Water Park is one of the best destinations for a fun-filled day in Miami.
#10. Rapids Water Park
Rapids Water Park is one of the best water parks in Miami for families with young children. The park has a shallow lagoon for toddlers to safely splash around, as well as a number of slides and rides specifically designed for little ones.
For bigger kids and adults, there are plenty of thrills to be had too. The park’s signature attraction is the six-story tall “The Blast” waterslide, which propels riders through a series of twists and turns at high speed.
There are also traditional tube slides, body slides, and even a “lazy river” for those who just want to relax and float along. With its wide range of attractions, Rapids Water Park is sure to have something for everyone in the family.
Things To Do In Florida
- 11 Of The Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts In Florida
- 15 Of The Best Waterpark Resorts In Florida
- 12 Of The Best Mini Adventure Golf Courses In Orlando
- 10 Of The Best Family Dinner Shows In Orlando
- 12 Of The Best Airboat Tours In Florida
- 24 Of The Best Resorts In Orlando For Families
- 19 Of The Best Kid Friendly Hotels In Miami Beach
- 13 Best Florida Beach Resorts For Families
- 25 Best Family Vacation Spots In Florida
- 16 Fun Things To Do In Orlando With Kids
- 14 Best Beaches In Tampa For Families
- 10 Best Theme Parks In Orlando For Families
- 16 Best Natural Springs In Florida To Visit
- 10 Closest Beaches To Orlando For Your Family Trip
- 15 Best Things To Do On Anna Maria Island For Families
- 12 Best Natural Springs Near Tampa To Visit
- 14 Best Beach Towns In Florida For Families
- 11 Of The Best Water Parks In Orlando
- 18 Of The Best RV Parks Near Disney World
- 10 Of The Best Orlando Resorts With Water Parks
- 10 Of The Best Hotels Near LEGOLAND Florida
- 11 Of The Best Sanibel Island Resorts For Families
- 10 Things To Do In Destin Florida With Kids
- 15 Of The Best Aquariums In Florida
- 14 Best Family Beaches in Florida
- 12 Of The Best Water Parks In Florida
- 13 Of The Best Florida Keys Resorts For Families
- 6 Of The Best Siesta Key Resorts For Families
- 15 Best Romantic (Weekend) Getaways In Florida
- 15 Of The Best Waterpark Resorts In Florida
- 15 Fun Things to Do in Panama City Beach With Kids
- 13 Of The Best Disney World Hotels
- 7 Of The Best Family Resorts Near Miami
- 16 Fun Things To Do In Key West With Kids
- 15 Fun Things To Do In South Florida With Kids
- 16 Fun Things To Do In Tampa With Kids
- 21 Things To Do In Sarasota With Kids
- 15 Things To Do In St. Augustine With Kids