Orlando is known for its theme parks, but did you know that it’s also home to some of the best water parks in the country?
From massive slides and lazy rivers to wave pools and splash pads, there’s something for everyone at these aquatic playgrounds.
Here are 11 of the best water parks in Orlando!
#1. Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando is one of the best water parks in the Orlando area. The park is home to many attractions, including two of the world’s tallest slides, multiple wave pools, and a lazy river.
In addition, Aquatica Orlando is also home to a variety of unique animals, including dolphins, flamingos, and stingrays. As a result, the park offers something for everyone to enjoy.
Whether you are looking for thrills or relaxation, Aquatica Orlando is sure to have something for you.
#2. CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort
CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort features a massive pool with slides, as well as a lazy river and an interactive water play area for kids.
Guests can also enjoy exclusive access to the park’s cabanas, which come complete with TVs and refrigerators. In addition, the resort offers a variety of dining options, including a buffet restaurant and a poolside bar.
Whether you’re looking to cool off on a hot day or just want to have some fun, CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort is the perfect place to go.
#3. Discovery Cove
Discovery Cove offers visitors the chance to swim with dolphins, rays, and other marine life, as well as relaxing on white-sand beaches and exploring a lush coral reef.
In addition, Discovery Cove provides guests with all the necessary gear for a safe and enjoyable experience, including wetsuits, snorkels, and life jackets.
Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-pumping adventure or a relaxing day by the water, Discovery Cove is sure to have something for you.
#4. Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park has something for everyone with its slides, wave pools, and lazy river.
The slides are the main attraction at the park with names such as “Summit Plummet” which is a 120-foot free fall. For those who want to take it easy, they can float down the “Cross Country Creek” lazy river or relax on the “Beach Haus” wave pool.
There is also a play area for kids with smaller slides and a melting snowman watering hole. Themed after a ski resort that has melts, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is a must-visit on any trip to Orlando.
#5. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is home to a variety of attractions, including the world’s largest outdoor wave pool and the park’s signature ride, the Miss Tilly.
The wave pool is capable of generating waves up to six feet high, and the Miss Tilly takes riders on a journey through a tropical storm. In addition to its rides, the park also features a lazy river, a rainforest walk, and a children’s play area.
There is also a beach area where guests can relax in the sun or take part in activities such asVolleyball. With so much to offer, it’s no wonder that Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is one of the most popular attractions in Orlando.
#6. Island H2O Live! Waterpark
Island H2O Live! Waterpark features a lazy river, slides, and a wave pool. The lazy river is great for floating and relaxing, while the slides are perfect for those who want a little more excitement.
The wave pool is also a lot of fun, and it’s perfect for both adults and children. Island H2O Live! Waterpark also has a number of restaurants and bars, so you can stay refreshed and hydrated throughout the day.
Plus, there’s plenty of shade so you can avoid getting too much sun. If you’re looking for a great water park in Orlando, be sure to check out Island H2O Live! Waterpark.
#7. Legoland Water Park
If you’re looking for a water park that’s geared specifically towards families with young children, then Legoland Water Park is the perfect choice.
Located in Orlando, Florida, this water park features a host of attractions that are designed to be both kid-friendly and safe. From lazy rivers to splash pads, there’s something for everyone at Legoland Water Park.
Plus, thanks to its close proximity to the Legoland theme park, you can easily make a day of it and enjoy both parks.
#8. Nona Adventure Park
Nona Adventure Park is packed with thrills and spills, from high-speed slides to a lazy river. There’s something for everyone at Nona Adventure Park, and it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family.
In addition to the water slides, the park also has a playground, a picnic area, and a sand volleyball court. And when you’re ready to take a break from the action, you can relax in the park’s spacious cabanas.
With so much to offer, it’s no wonder that Nona Adventure Park is one of Orlando’s top attractions.
#9. Orlando Watersports Complex
Orlando Watersports Complex has a wide variety of activities to keep you cool and entertained, including wakeboarding, waterskiing, and tubing.
You can also take a break from the sun and relax in the shaded seating area. The park also has a snack bar and a pro shop, so you can buy drinks and snacks or rent equipment.
Orlando Watersports Complex is the perfect place to cool off and have some fun.
#10. Treasure Cove Water Park
Treasure Cove Water Park features a huge wave pool, a lazy river, and several thrilling slides, making it the perfect place to cool off on a hot day.
One of the highlights of Treasure Cove is the Treasure Island Adventureland, which is perfect for younger kids. The Adventureland features a series of small slides and pools, as well as a shipwreck area with fountains and spraying jets.
If you’re looking for excitement, be sure to check out the Treasure Falls Rapids Ride. This raft ride takes you through a series of twists and turns before dumping you into a splash pool.
Whether you’re young or old, Treasure Cove Water Park is sure to have something for everyone.
#11. Volcano Bay
Volcano Bay features an amazing 200-foot tall volcano, making it one of the tallest in the world.
The volcano has a cascading waterfall that flows into a lagoon, and there are also two other slides that drop into the lagoon. The lagoon itself is perfect for swimming, lounging, and floating around, and there are also several restaurants and bars located around the Park.
In addition, Volcano Bay offers guests the opportunity to rent cabanas for a day of relaxation. Whether you’re looking for thrills or just a place to cool off, Volcano Bay is definitely worth checking out.
Things To Do In Florida
- 11 Of The Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts In Florida
- 15 Of The Best Waterpark Resorts In Florida
- 12 Of The Best Mini Adventure Golf Courses In Orlando
- 10 Of The Best Family Dinner Shows In Orlando
- 12 Of The Best Airboat Tours In Florida
- 24 Of The Best Resorts In Orlando For Families
- 19 Of The Best Kid Friendly Hotels In Miami Beach
- 13 Best Florida Beach Resorts For Families
- 25 Best Family Vacation Spots In Florida
- 16 Fun Things To Do In Orlando With Kids
- 14 Best Beaches In Tampa For Families
- 10 Best Theme Parks In Orlando For Families
- 16 Best Natural Springs In Florida To Visit
- 10 Closest Beaches To Orlando For Your Family Trip
- 15 Best Things To Do On Anna Maria Island For Families
- 12 Best Natural Springs Near Tampa To Visit
- 14 Best Beach Towns In Florida For Families
- 11 Of The Best Water Parks In Orlando
- 18 Of The Best RV Parks Near Disney World
- 10 Of The Best Orlando Resorts With Water Parks
- 10 Of The Best Hotels Near LEGOLAND Florida
- 11 Of The Best Sanibel Island Resorts For Families
- 10 Things To Do In Destin Florida With Kids
- 15 Of The Best Aquariums In Florida
- 14 Best Family Beaches in Florida
- 12 Of The Best Water Parks In Florida
- 13 Of The Best Florida Keys Resorts For Families
- 6 Of The Best Siesta Key Resorts For Families
- 15 Best Romantic (Weekend) Getaways In Florida
- 15 Of The Best Waterpark Resorts In Florida
- 15 Fun Things to Do in Panama City Beach With Kids
- 13 Of The Best Disney World Hotels
- 7 Of The Best Family Resorts Near Miami
- 16 Fun Things To Do In Key West With Kids
- 15 Fun Things To Do In South Florida With Kids
- 16 Fun Things To Do In Tampa With Kids
- 21 Things To Do In Sarasota With Kids
- 15 Things To Do In St. Augustine With Kids